Best Whole Wheat Bread Machine Recipe
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
1 1/2 lb. loaf
- 340 g water
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into two pieces
- 50 g nuts or 50 g seeds
- 50 g bread flour
- 200 g whole wheat flour
- 200 g white whole wheat flour (it is less bitter than whole wheat)
- 40 g white sugar
- 20 g dry buttermilk
- 10 g malt drink powder
- 10 g kosher salt
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Put water in bread machine pan, then add the butter.
- Measure the dry ingredients into a bowl. Stir together, then add to the bread machine pan.
- Make a small dent in the top of the dry ingredients to put the dry yeast into.
- Fix the bread machine settings and start the machine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!