Best Ever Jalapeno Bean Dip
This recipe was always a must have at every Sunday School party. Not my recipe, but an automatic favorite. Thanks Mike for always making it! You can adjust the jalapeno peppers to taste. The amount of cheese was missing from my recipe so I guessed on the amount I usually put in.
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients. Pour into a large baking dish (9x13) and cook until cheese is melted about 30 minutes.