Best Ever Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9"x13" glass ovenproof pan with the stale bread cubes (You can leave them out on a tray overnight to air dry).
- Sprinkle the raisins over the bread, pushing some between the cubles.
- Drizzle cubes with the melted butter.
- Using a medium size bowl, mix together the milk, eggs,sugar cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the cubes.
- Press the cubes down into the mixture;and, let sit for 10 minutes to let the bread absorb some of the liquid.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Pudding will become quite puffy.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons of sugar and return to the oven 5-10 more minutes or until center of the pudding is firm and top is brown.
- Optional: Top with Lemon Sauce. Recipe #21838 works well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!