Besan Ka Halwa
- Ready In:
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 1⁄2 cups besan
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 50 g almonds
- 1 cup milk
- 9 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cardamom powder
- 1 cup water
- Grind the Cashew Nut & Almonds till it become powder.
- Add Cardamom Powder in water and boil it till it remains 2 tablespoon.
- Melt the ghee in a heavy based pan.
- Add besan and keep on stirring it till the besan turns a bit darker or golden brown.
- Add Cashew Nut & Almonds powder in it and keep stirring till it mixed with besan.
- Add Sugar, Milk and Cardamom Water and keep stirring till they mix well.
- Keep stirring until it becomes dry and bit darker.
- Add chopped almonds to garnishing.
- Server Hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!