Berry Banana Shake - Delicious and Simple!
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 2 cups milk
- 2 2 cups frozen strawberries (or any combination) or 2 cups frozen raspberries (or any combination)
- 1 banana
- 2 -3 tablespoons peanut butter (optional)
- Combine milk and frozen berries in blender and blend (If blender has a "frappe" mode, this is best. Otherwise, any blender setting will work.).
- Add banana and blend.
- Add peanut butter if desired and blend.
- Serve some immediately and if you want, freeze the rest in cups for several hours and it gets a slushie-like quality.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We had these for a "treat" last night. I halved the recipe, using vanilla soy milk and my banana was frozen, which turned this into a treat you could eat with a spoon. Since I was thinking "shake", I just added extra soy milk, which worked out fine. It reminded me of a pb & j & b sandwich! Made for I Recommed Tag-Feb'10.
see 1 more reviews