Benihana Seafood Saute
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 12 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined or 12 ounces scallops
- 4 scallions, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces bean sprouts
- 15 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 teaspoons nori, soaked in hot water, drained and sliced into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons bonito flakes
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or on a flat grill until very hot and stir-fry the seafood for 2 minutes. Add the spring onions, bean sprouts, mushrooms and seaweed and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and seasonings, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!