Melty Hershey kisses on top of pretzels with an M&M pushed into it.
- Ready In:
- 72 pretzels
- 72 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 72 M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 250.
- On a cookie sheet, lay out your pretzels in a single layer.
- Unwrap and put a hershey kiss in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Take out and immediately press a single M&M into the center of each melty kiss.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
As a reply to the problems rippacurloahu had on December 20, 2013.<br/><br/>Chocolate is very cranky about being melted if your oven is over 250 degrees the kisses will only harden and under they will not soften enough either way the M&M will be difficult to insert. Yours might have been off, for cheap insurance we use a oven thermometer to keep a check on the oven temperature when baking.<br/><br/>I make these every Christmas with the kids and bring a large batch into the office. Someone this year said it wouldn't be Christmas without them. I have talked about using candy hearts on Valentines day or marshmallows and another pretzel to make mini "smores", but nothing beats the salty sweet taste of these.Reply
see 17 more