Bell Pepper Hash
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat an 8x8 inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is really unique, colorful side dish, and it's quick and easy to make! I made it just as written , but used regular cheddar, not low-fat. Also added some salt and pepper. I baked mine about 40 minutes. I think next time I will lightly sautee the veggies first to speed oven time. This goes with pretty much anything. I will make this again. Thanx for sharing this.