Beef Tenderloin Tips in Garlic Sauce
- Ready In:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet until very hot.
- Add in the garlic and the meat cubes; stir-fry over high heat until brown and done as desired.
- Sprinkle with salt; stir in the sherry.
- Transfer to a serving dish, preferably a large or individual Spanish earthenware cazuelas.
- Further deglaze the pan with several tablespoons water, loosening the brown particles.
- Add this to the sauce and serve right away.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!