I always cook this dish because it taste very good.And I make my own recipe because I love to cook. I called this recipe a filipino beef steak.
- Ready In:
- 6 slices tender steaks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 4 tablespoons corn oil
- Marinate the steak in lemon juice,soy sauce,garlic,ginger and pepper for 30 minutes.
- Pan fry in 2 tbsp of oil add the marinated steak cook slow until done.
- When steak are cooked remove them from the pan onto a serving dish.
- Dissolve the flour with water.
- Add the remaining oil in the same pan and pan fry the onion until tender and add the dissolve flour for 1 minute.
- Pile on the of steaks Serve hot with plain rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more