- Ready In:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 lb hot dog, halved lengthwise and then cut into thirds
- Mix first five ingredients in a saucepan.
- Stir in hot dogs.
- Simmer 3-4 minutes.
Join The Conversation
Great recipe! Yummy comfort food at its best. I followed exactly, but also chopped the hot dogs smaller for my toddler. I also added a can of sliced carrots and 2 small cans of V8, made it more soup-y but also snuck in more veggies. ;) I served this with salad and DH, DS, and I all were VERY happy with dinner! It's a keeper for sure -- thank you so much for sharing!