Beaded Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Breast
photo by Neo_Soul_Cook1111
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 boneless chicken
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup class if buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, and onion powder. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Butterfly the chicken then pound to about 1/4" thick. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and spread them out on your cutting board. Divide the cheese mixture evenly into the center of each piece of chicken. Tightly roll up the chicken keeping the cheese mixture inside, then close the seam with toothpicks.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish and season with salt. Beat the eggs and hot sauce in a shallow bowl. Place the panko, Parmesan, cayenne, and paprika in a shallow dish. Dredge the chicken lightly with the flour. Coat the chicken with the eggs. Dredge the chicken in the panko, making sure they adhere well to the surface.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large oven-safe skillet pan over medium-high heat. Gently place the chicken in the pan (toothpick side up) and fry until golden brown on one side, about 4 minutes. Turn the chicken over and place in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes, or until cooked through and 165°F internal temperature. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!