BBQ Country Style Ribs
photo by Catnip46
- Ready In:
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 5 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Mix liquid smoke, chili powder, vinegar, garlic salt and water in a roaster pan or electric skillet.
- Add country style ribs. Cover, place in oven at 350 degrees for 1 1/2-2 hours (or 350 degrees on electric skillet).
- Remove and drain liquid. Pour BBQ sauce over ribs and place in oven (skillet) 1/2 hour to 1 hour - remove and enjoy.
- Can use a crockpot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my fur babies who I spoil rotten and in return they give me unconditional love. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs,? I just adopted a 13 yr toy poodle. Both cats were adopted also. All of them are very affectionate and very well behaved. I have been so blessed to have these? beautiful animals in my life.</p> 8726752"