Bananas Foster Crescent Bake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I wanted to do something with that tube of crescent rolls in the fridge; but not just roll 'em up and bake them. So, I put this simple recipe together and served it with ice cream - caramel sauce would be good as well.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls per tube)
- 1 banana
- 4 teaspoons butter or 4 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Peel banana and slice into quarters (lengthwise and in half).
- Cut each tsp of butter in half (total of 8 pieces).
- Open the tube of rolls and divide into the pre-cut sections (8 triangles per tube).
- On one triangle place the quartered banana on the dough section.
- Place one teaspoons of butter on top of the banana.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 tsp of Brown Sugar on top of butter/banana.
- Place another dough section on top of the banana section and crimp edges to seal both halves.
- Place sealed serving in a greased baking dish,.
- Repeat with remaining dough, banana and butter.
- Sprinkle each dough pocket with brown sugar.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until browned.
- Let cool before serving, but serve warm with ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION