Banana S'mores Sundae
- Ready In:
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄4 banana, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 15 -20 pieces miniature marshmallows
- 1 -2 graham cracker
- store-bought chocolate syrup
- 2 scoops ice cream
- Use a knife to slice and carve out a top of bananas in lengthwise.
- Sprinkle turbinado sugar on the bananas and torched them with a blowtorch.
- ( Or you can run them under the broiler).
- Lay out mini marshmallows and torched them again.
- Lay out crushed graham cracker and pour chocolate syrup.
- **make room to middle of banana for ice cream.
- Slice banana and sprinkle sugar and torch to brûlée consistency.
- Sprinkle finely crushed graham cracker on the middle of bananas.
- Scoop ice cream and add finely crushed graham cracker and pour chocolate syrup.
- Put sliced brûlée banana on top of ice cream for garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!