photo by invictus
- Ready In:
- 1 1 teaspoon ghee or 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat.
- Lightly crush spices together with a mortar and add to the butter, stir until fragrant.
- Stir in bananas and remove from heat.
- Stir in the yogurt and transfer to a serving dish.
- Chill well in the refrigerator before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm not as active here anymore, but you can find me playing at the new recipezazz.com. I'm not a great photographer, but I love to take food photos with Freddy Cat to bring a smile to people's day. I love to cook and share good food with other people. I have a very large collection of cookbooks. I used to enjoy being able to look up recipes on Zaar by ingredients I had on hand. I miss the Zaar tag game community. Everyone was so nice, and it was super fun. Ah, the good ol' days.