Banana Kale Smoothie
photo by SharonChen
- Ready In:
- 1 banana
- 2 leaves kale (removed from stem)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free hazelnut-flavored nondairy liquid coffee creamer
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 cups ice
- Make sure you remove the kale leaf from the central stem.
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend till smooth.
- I love coconut and hazelnut so I used those two flavors. Using the Christmas pumpkin spice creamer and vanilla extract is an awesome variation as well. Another is fat-free half & half with blueberry syrup and vanilla extract.
- The flavors don't match the color, this smoothie is bright green.
- Makes one huge meal-sized smoothie or two smaller ones.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews