Banana Caramel Chocolate Won Tons
This is an awesomely easy gourmet flavor dessert.
- Ready In:
- 1 banana
- 6 -8 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- caramel sauce
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- Chop bananas.
- Sprinkle sugar over bananas.
- Place a won ton wrapper on a smooth surface, and place 1 tbsp of banana in the middle.
- With your finger, rub water on the edge of the wrapper, then fold one side over to make a triangle and press edges together to seal.
- Place wontons in hot oil, and fry for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes or so.
- Place on a plate and drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce, and top with whip cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Oh, these made me look like the queen of chefdom. I didn't add sugar, just put the bananas inside and topped with confectioner's sugar & cinnamon. I pressed the edges with a fork to give them a real pastry look. My DBF thought they came out of a package, his highest compliment! They definitely needed the whipped cream topper and I'm so excited to try these with a little peanut butter and chocolate inside with the banana. Thank you for this wonderful treat!
This couldn't be easier or more delicious! I made this recipe as a dessert for our Sunday family dinner this past weekend. Often we have a theme and this week was Asian. I cut up the bananas and added both sugar and Saigon cinnamon to them, then made them according to the recipe, smothered them in cool whip then added caramel sauce and/or chocolate sauce. Outstanding! As a matter of fact, after my brother ate the first plateful I gave him, he said, "Hand those things over here." Thanks so much for sharing this awesome recipe! Carol