Baked Yucca Rolls With Cheese
- Ready In:
- Boil the yuca in water until soft and add salt. Drain and mash well.
- Slowly mix in the milk making a slightly soft paste.
- Add the butter, eggs, and baking powder.
- Flatten the mashed yucca paste into sheets. Cut the cheese into long strips and place in the middle of each sheet.
- Roll the sheets into small wraps filled with cheese.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I had to update this because we got married in January 2009! Yipee! We love to cook and love to try all kinds of new and exciting foods. I (Amanda) am a vegetarian and luckily found someone who has very diverse eating habits. We live in Winter Springs, Florida with our 2 dogs and 2 cats. We enjoy traveling, watching movies, reading, being active and spending time with friends. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src=http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m445/mliss29/vegnswap3/group09okra.jpg> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">