- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out two tortillas on two baking sheets.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle other toppings over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the fillings.
- Lay the other tortillas on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tortillas have reached desired crispiness.
- Top with salsa and sour cream.
- Other ideas: fill with onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro, whatever leftover meats you have on hand, diced or ground. You could also top with guacamole.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These quesadillas were very tasty and one (divided into four triangles) is enough for each person. If you don't like the raw veggies (which I do) such as bell peppers, onions and mushrooms, you could saute them before adding them to the quesadilla. We made these in our panini maker vs. the oven and served them with salsa, sour cream and guacamole. This is a great lunch dish!