Baked Pear Custard for Toddlers
photo by Rainette
- Ready In:
- olive oil
- 1 pear, chopped and cooked (stewed or steamed)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- vanilla essence (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.Lightly oil a medium sized ramekin.
- Spoon pre-cooked pear into ramekin.
- Beat egg and milk together lightly (with a few drops of vanilla essence if you like). Pour the mixture over the pear. Sprinkle a little nutmeg on top.
- Place ramekin inside a larger ovenproof dish. Fill dish with water till halfway up the ramekin.
- Bake in oven for 40mins or until custard is set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!