BAKED CHICKEN SAMOSA
photo by nutritionbalance
- Ready In:
- samosa, sheets- 2 to 3
- wheat, flour- 1 tsp
- oil for brushing over samosa
- minced chicken, - 50 gms
- finely chopped tomatoes, - 1 medium size
- finely chopped onion, - 1 medium size
- green peas, - 1/3cup
- ginger, garlic paste- 1tsp
- chili, powder- 1/2tsp
- coriander, powder- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 pinch cumin powder
- garam masala powder, - 1/2 tsp
- cumin seed, - 1/2 tsp
- finely chopped coriander, leaves- 1/2 tsp
- oil, - 1 tsp
- Step 1.
- Heat oil in a pan; add cumin, onions and salt sauté till golden.
- Step 2.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute Add in chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and mix well.
- Step 3.
- Add tomatoes and cook till soft. Add minced chicken and mix it well. Cook for 8 to 10 mins till chicken is cooked.
- Step 4.
- Add green peas and cook for 2-3 minutes Add in coriander leaves and mix well. Set aside.Now take samosa sheets. Spoon the chicken filling in and fold it like samosa. Seal the end with a wheat flour paste.
- Step 5.
- Arrange his in a lined baking tray and oil it well on both sides.Bake it for 20 to 30 mins, flip it over in-between.
- Step 6.
- Remove it when golden, serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food not only nourishes our body but it nurtures our mind & soul too. Learn such easy & quick recipes that are good for health & at the same time tastes divine...