Baja Salmon Avocado
- Ready In:
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out avocado, leaving 1/4 inch rim for shell.
- Set aside halved shells.
- Reserve avocado and dice to combine with remaining ingredients.
- Combine salmon, lemon juice, lime juice, and seasoning and stir gently.
- Toss diced avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro with seasoned salmon.
- Fill avocado shells with salmon tomato mixture.
- Serve with hot sauce and tortilla chips if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.