Bacon and Shrimp Pizza
photo by Gods_sugarcookie
- Ready In:
16 small squares
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a cookie/pizza sheet with cooking spray. Mix thawed shrimp, oil, and garlic until coated and set aside.
- Unroll dough carefully and place on the cookie sheet. Gently press dough intoa large rectangle. Bake at 400°F 6-8 minute or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp and drain.
- Remove crust from oven and spread Alfredo sauce over it and the mozzarella cheese over that. Bake another 6-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- While that is baking chop the bacon into bite-size pieces and chop tomato and parsley.
- Remove pizza from oven one more time and add all the chopped stuff as well as the shrimp mixture. Bake 3 more minutes, sprinkle with parsley, and serve!
- *NOTE this makes a great breakfast pizza!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love baking best of all, especially breads and cookies, and I'm always looking for new bread recipes to try. I also enjoy recipes using fresh fruits that are refreshing and not overly sugary. I am very sporty and active so I like foods that give you a lot of energy with good nutrition too.