Awesome Banana Walnut Shake
- Ready In:
- 1 small very ripe banana, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- Place banana, yogurt, walnuts, and 1 tablespoon honey in a blender.
- Blend on low speed until ingredients start to mix together. Then increase to high speed and blend until smooth. For a sweeter smoothie, add another tablespoon of honey. Serve immediately.
- Tip: To make a frozen banana, peel and cut the banana into chunks. Wrap in plastic and place in freezer several hours or overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yes, it was AWESOME! The flavor of banana and walnut reminded me of banana walnut bread. The bits of walnut blended with the honey. Oh my, Oh my!! I added 1/2 cup of milk to this shake and it made exactly one full glass. Very delicious. I only shared one little sip with DH and he agreed. As a member of TOPS I always enjoy their recipes and thanks internut (Christine) for posting this one!