Avocado With Simple Dressing
I love to eat an avocado for lunch, but I don't like it plain, this is always good, and I always have the ingredients on hand, sometime I use Balsamic Vinegar, or Rice Vinegar, but the amounts stay the same
- Ready In:
- 1 very ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 - 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smashed garlic (you can use 1/4 tsp ground if fresh is to much for you)
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- Scoop Avocado into a bowl.
- Wisk dressing ingredients together, adjust to taste, and pour over Avocado. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION