Avocado and Red Pepper Salsa
- Ready In:
- Half and stone the avocados.
- Scoop out and finely dice the flesh.
- Finely chop the red onion.
- Slice the top off the pepper and pull out the central core.
- Shake out any remaining seeds.
- Cut the pepper into thin strips and then dice up the thin strips.
- Halve the chilies, remove their seeds and finelt chop them.
- Mix the chilies, coriander, oil, lemon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the avocado, red onion and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour in the chili and coriander dressing and toss the mixture well.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!