Asian Grilled Salmon - Low-Carb - Fabulous!
photo by Francina H.
- Ready In:
- 24 ounces salmon fillets, cut fillets to serve 4
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more, to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Place salmon fillets in a large zip-loc style plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salmon.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat grill (or broiler if preparing indoors).
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on a well-oiled grill five inches from heat source.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes, until fish flakes easily when tested w/ a fork.
- (Turn only once, halfway through cooking).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, and welcome to my recipe collection online! My full-time career is that of Realtor...I was born & raised in the Mennonite faith all of my life. My husband was raised in the Amish faith. Together we have a very rich food heritage from both of our parents- much of which has been passed down through the generations - and I'm happy to share some of these recipes here with you! (including canning & freezing recipes) Hope you enjoy them!