Arugula Tomato Quinoa Salad
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 cups arugula or 4 cups spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1⁄2 cup basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mazola corn oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
- Add cooked, cooled quinoa to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!