Artichokes in Lemon Garlic Sauce
photo by ms.susan
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (not dried )
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- Melt olive oil and butter in a small saucepan.
- Add flour and stir to create a roux, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and stir until smooth and thickened.
- Add garlic, lemon juice and parsley and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, capers and artichokes.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!