Apple Spice Cupcakes
photo by Anomalyk
- Ready In:
- 1 cup apple, shredded
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2⁄3 cup salted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with papers or grease.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Cream butter and sugar until light.
- Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla.
- Alternate the flour and apple juice into the creamed mixture until well combined.
- Fold in the shredded apple.
- Pour batter into muffin tin and bake 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before frosting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook! I'm always in search of healthy, fun, and easy recipes to make (easy isn't always necessary though :) Also, I am in love with Alton Brown. Everybody should watch Good Eats.