Apple Pear Crisp (Gluten Free)
photo by MsTeechur
- Ready In:
- Peel, core, and dice fruit.
- In large bowl toss fruit with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix together topping until crumbly (butter, brown sugar, oats, almonds, almond flour (the other 1/3 cup), and rest of cinnamon).
- Spoon fruit mixture into either 10 individual ramekins or into large baking dish. You do not need to grease the dish.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes or until fruit is soft and topping is brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I think this will turn out o.k. I am giving a low star rating because there are ingredients in the list that are not used in the directions! What about the sugar? What about the chopped butter? I will be looking online at other recipes to figure out how to finish this recipe, as I feel like those ingredients might be important! Also, doesn't say whether baking dish needs to be greased or ungreased.