Apple Cream Cheese Tart
This is a really easy delicious Tart! The combination of Cream Cheese and Spiced apples is delightful!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese
- 6 ounces sugar
- 1⁄8 ounce lemon zest
- 6 ounces eggs
- 2 lbs granny smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces sugar (Add cinnamon according to taste)
- unbaked pie crust
- Preheat 375 F.
- Roll store bought or homemade pie crust into a Tart Shell.
- Cream the cream cheese with sugar with paddle attachment until fluffy.
- Add zest. Add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Pour into Tart Shells.
- Mix cinnamon sugar with apples.
- Place in a symmetrical pattern on top of filling.
- Place in oven until golden brown and set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION