Apple Cream Cheese Tart
photo by Baking Girl
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Cream Sugar and Butter with paddle until fluffy.
- Add Eggs in one at a time to full incorporate.
- Slowly add Pastry Flour.
- Wrap and refrigerate for at least six hours.
- Roll out 1/2 in thick.
- Place in Tart shell. Make sure there are no air bubbles.
Cream Cheese Filling:
- Cream Sugar and Cream Cheese using paddle attachment.
- Add lemon zest.
- Add eggs in one at a time to fully incorporate.
- Spread filling in an unbaked tart shell.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon with apples.
- Place in a symmetrical pattern on top of filling (can also add nuts on top).
- Bake at 375 F until golden brown and set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!