Apple Cider Frosting
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider, room temp (NOT apple cider vinager!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Mix butter and apple cider in mixer until combined. Make sure that apple cider is not cold.
- Add pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon, mix throughly.
- Add powdered sugar slowly.
- This will be pretty thin (like a glaze) so add more powdered sugar if needed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!