Apple Butter Steak
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 4 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Place the steak on a plate.
- Mix the remaining items together and rub 2 Tbs onto the steak, both sides.
- Marinate for 1/2 hour and then broil on an oven rack to your liking.
- Slice the steak across the grain of the meat and place the pieces in an oven proof dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top of the meat and place under th broiler for just a few moments, allowing it to glaze a bit Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Good! We enjoyed this and loved the hint of apple butter. Made on the grill so my results were a little different. Next time I'd double the marinade and marinate longer. Would also reduce the green onions just becuase I thought they overwhelmed the other flavors a bit. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband and I moved to Las Vegas after retirement in 2000. We lived in South Bend, IN for about 26 years. We both like to travel and we have taken up RV camping and enjoy it a lot. Most of our camping is done in Nevada Utah Arizona and So. California. During the summers our (almost) 9 year old Granddaughter will go with us sometimes. Our Daughter, Son-in-law, and Granddaughter have lived in Las Vegas since January 2001.