Herbed Butter Rib Eye Steaks
Picture rib eye steaks cooked outdoors on your barbecue grill, with a delicious herb butter melted on top. Herb butter must be made 2 hours in advance and refrigerated.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 rib eye steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, lemon juice and parsley.
- Place mixture on wax paper and roll into a 1" log, wrap tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat grill.
- Mix onion powder, salt and pepper together and sprinkle on each side.
- Place steak on grill and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Turn the steaks over and place a 1/4" pat of the butter on each steak.
- Cook for another 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare or until done as desired.
- Remove steaks from grill and place an additional 1/4" slice of herbed butter on each steak and allow to melt.
- Store the rest of the herbed butter in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION