Apple and Walnut Quiche
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups light cream
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- salt (to taste)
- white pepper (to taste)
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped (Granny Smith, Mcintosh, or a combination)
- 2 ounces walnuts, chopped
- 6 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- cinnamon (sprinkled on top)
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, prebaked for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F
- Beat eggs and cream together; add nutmeg, salt, and white pepper to taste.
- Spread apples, walnuts, and Swiss cheese evenly in the pie shell and pour liquid over all. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of quiche.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for approximately 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"