Apple and Peanuts Salad
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 2 cups apples, tart, cube
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups grapes, halved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk, cold
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup mixed nuts (optional)
- In a large bowl, combined apple, celery, grapes, and marshmallows.
- In a chilled mixing bowl, beat evaporated milk until frothy.
- Add sugar and vanilla to evaporated milk.
- Beat in mayonnaise and peanut butter.
- Pour over apple mixture; stir in mixed nuts, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Today is Thanksgiving and I'm so glad I decided to swap out my usual fruit salad for something new. This is SO good it also holds beautifully in the fridge. The salad you see in the pic was made about 3 hrs ago and is holding like a dream. What a new and marvelous flavor the peanut butter dressing gives. This will be popular around here all summer long too. made for 1-2-3 Tag Game.
see 1 more reviews