Angel Hair Primavera
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, julienned
- 1⁄2 lb red pepper, julienned
- 1 1⁄2 lbs angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, julienned
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Heat a large pot of water over a medium heat until water boils.
- Place vegetables in steamer and steam until cooked al dente.
- While vegetables are steaming, cook pasta as per instructions from manufacturer.
- Place a large saute pan over a medium heat. Once pan is hot add olive oil and garlic. Gently saute garlic. A.
- dd a good quality chicken stock to the pan and bring to the boil.
- Strain pasta and vegetables and add to saute pan.
- Add fresh basil, lemon zest, parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Toss pasta thoroughly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Awesome!!!!! I've been ordering this from East side Mario's for years, and this is very close. I halved the recipes, but kept the amount of parmesan and garlic the same as the original recipe. I added a pinch of red pepper flakes as well. I also kept the sundried tomatoes about the same. The other recipe also has zuchini but not carrot. I'm sure this is just as good, just differnt vegetables Udate, I doctored my leftovers up and added the carrots and it is wonderful. Both recipes are great. It all depends on which vegetables you prefer. Leanne