American Flag Cheesecake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great for the 4th.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 25mins
- 1 quart strawberry
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) box jello red gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- ice cube
- 1 (12 ounce) poundcake, cut into 10 slices
- 1 1⁄3 cups blueberries
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Slice 1 C strawberries and halve remaining 3 C, set aside.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is melted. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Line bottom of 13 inches dish with cake slices. Add sliced strawberries and 1 cup of blueberries to thickened gelatin. Spoon over cake slices. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture over gelatin. Arrange strawberry halves on cream cheese mixture for stripes of flag. Arrange remaining 1/3 C blueberries on cream cheese mixture for stars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note