Amazing Pasta Salad
photo by ChrissyVas
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) can olives
- 2 zucchini
- 1 broccoli floret
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 1 orange sweet bell pepper
- 16 ounces Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichoke hearts (quartered)
- 1 red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese (optional)
- 1 pint mixed mushrooms (sliced) (optional)
- Cook rainbow pasta until aldente.
- Wash all of the veggies.
- Break apart the broccoli floret until you're able to cut into small bite sized pieces.
- Remove seeds from the sweet peppers and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Drain the Articoke Hearts and chop any that are too large into smaller pieces.
- Mince a small red onion.
- Chop zucchinis into bite sized pieces.
- Give the olives a rough chop.
- Leave the cherry tomatoes whole, do not chop or cut in half unles you would prefer to have them cut up.
- Once all of the veggies have been washed and chopped into bite sized pieces put in a large bowl and add the feta cheese if desired.
- When pasta has cooled add to the veggies. At this point you can add half of the bottle of dressing or set in the fridge and chill until ready to serve. If you're not going to serve immediately it would be best to not add the dressing as the pasta will soak it up and end up dry -- then you'll need to add the rest of the dressing at the time of serving.
- This is a nice change from the traditional mac salad or potatoe salad served during bbq's.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!