Almost a Big Mac Salad
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 lb ground beef
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1 green onion
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Form the ground beef into a patty and grill or fry to your liking, about 8 minutes on each side.
- Add the cheese to the burger and finishing cooking until melted.
- Tear up the lettuce in put in a good sized salad bowl.
- Chop the whole green onion over the lettuce; I use kitchen scissors for ease.
- Top with the salad dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds if using.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!