Adobo BBQ Chicken
- Ready In:
- 18 chicken tenders
- 1 1⁄4 cups peach preserves
- 1⁄4 cup adobo sauce (canned chipotle sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (use your favourite bottled or homemade sauce)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- Place chicken tenders into a large zip lock bag.
- Pour in peach preserves, adobo sauce, BBQ sauce, salt and garlic. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Spray grill with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!