Absolutely Perfect Pumpkin Pie!
photo by Sweet Tortellini
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix until smooth.
- Gradually stir in condensed milk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve or cover and refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I cook at home, at friends' houses even at other people's parties! I'm not so good at baking, unless the instructions are explicit and 100% correct. I rarely deviate, it seems to me that baking is harder to get right. Give me a stovetop, gas or electric, a grill, a portable propane stove or even a campfire and I'll make your tastebuds soar!