Aarsi’s Ultimate Gorgonzola Stuffed Mushrooms
photo by Aarsis Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 24 ounces creamini mushrooms
- 8 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- cooking spray
- 1) Discard the mushroom stems.
- 2) Wipe the mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
- 3) Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray some cooking oil on it .
- 4) Fill the mushrooms caps with cheese and place them the prepared baking tray.
- 5) Once all the mushrooms are set on the tray, spray them with some more cooking oil.
- 6) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese starts melting in a preheated 350-degree oven.
- 7) Serve hot and enjoy with cocktails and loved ones!
- 1) It is important to use the cooking spray otherwise the mushrooms will develop wrinkles and loose moisture.
- 2) You can replace gorgonzola cheese with blue/cheddar or cream cheese.
- 3) You can also use Baby Portabella Mushrooms for this recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!