- Ready In:
- 1hr 27mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) pineapple instant pudding
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 10 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, small
- 2 tablespoons flour
- angel flake coconut, 1 can
- 2 eggs
- Empty lemon supreme cake mix and instant pineapple pudding into a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil and eggs.
- Beat about 2 minutes.
- Add 7-Up and mix until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured cake sheet pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake 35 to minutes or until done.
- While still hot spread with Icing.
- Cook margarine, sugar, pineapple, flour and eggs until thick.
- Add coconut and blend well.
- Spread over cake while both are still warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION