5 - Minute Brownies
- Ready In:
- Melt butter until soft but NOT runny.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large boal.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the sugar cream. Mix well until smooth.
- In a separate boal (Small or medium boal will work), stir flour and cocoa- powder thgeather.
- Add flour mix to egg mix.
- Grease a glass pie pan, coat with sugar.
- Pour you brownie mix into your pie pan.
- Microwave for 41/2 - 5 minutes.
- Let sit until cool and eat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!