2 Minute Microwave Brownie in a Mug
photo by mommyluvs2cook
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons oil or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar, for cocoa powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons cocoa powder (like Nesquik) or 2 -3 tablespoons instant chocolate drink mix (like Nesquik)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter or oil.
- Melt butter.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add cocoa or chocolate powder (like Nesquik) (add as much as you want).
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar for chocolate powder (Nesquik) OR 2 tablespoons of sugar for cocoa powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (OPTIONAL).
- Stir it up.
- Microwave it for 2 minutes.
- ENJOY! :D.
It could've been better, but it turned out just awful. It has no chemical leavening agent, like baking soda/powder to help it rise, and it was just that bad, that I'm going to have to throw it out. A waste of ingredients, time, and money. I tried to make it taste better with ice cream, and it didn't help at all! The person who made this truly tasteless.
see 4 more reviews