5-Ingredient Shepherd's Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups refrigerated mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a heavy skillet cook ground beef and onions until beef is brown and onion is tender. Drain well.
- Stir in vegetables and soup and cook until hot, about 4 minutes, then add marjoram, salt and pepper.
- Place in 9-inch pie plate. Spoon mashed potatoes over hot meat mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes or until bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!